Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Rejoice

Today was a big day! I am very excited to announce that the first half of my mission trip payment has been raised! And... 16 days before I needed it!

I must say that my biggest "issue" (if you can call it that, more like a worry) with this trip was the funding. I had no idea how to raise money. I started with support letters which was kind of hard for me because I hate asking people for things, especially money. But I went ahead and sent a whole bunch of them out, and now I am ready for my first deadline! Also, my new passport arrived last week which was very early for what the passport people told me! 


I have a conference call tonight for my mission trip and I am super excited to get more information! PLEASE continue to pray for my trip and fundraising, i'm about to go into Phase 2 as I call it, openly fundraising at my church. God has been SO good, and very clear about this trip, I am excited to see what it next!

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
{Ephesians 2:8-10}

No comments: