Thursday, December 5, 2013

Catching Up!

First off, thank-you to the lovely people that welcomed me back into cyber world! I love you guys!
Second, I finished the family page so if you haven't checked it out, go take a look!
And to those of you who want a post about my brother's wedding, I will be posting about that in the (hopefully) near future. But not right now because much back-story will need to accompany that post, and I can't sit down an write all that. So, just be patient with me! :)

To get you back up to speed on my life I do a quick run through.

May We got a kitten!!! Like OMG!! His name is Latimer!
 He is such a people cat, and lets Anna-Grace and Ally do just about anything to him!

August Lily and Joshua started PreSchool! They are learning their alphabet, so far they have made it to "N".

September Aaron graduated "A" School in Great Lakes.

August-November We took field trips to Colonial Williamsburg..

.. Yorktown

... Mount Vernon and Montpelier.

October Lily and Joshua celebrated their 4th Birthday's at Chuck-E-Cheese.

October Ally got her ears pierced for her 9th Birthday

..and celebrated at FunLand.

November Judah Alexander was born! He is my Mom and Dad's best friends fifth child! So he's like a little brother to me!

Isn't he darling?!

Last week-end Mom, Dad, and I went to the Operation Christmas Child processing center!

So, obviously it's not everything that happened while I was gone, but it's a lot of what happened!

See ya guys soon!

No comments: