Saturday, December 1, 2012

Aaron Leaves for Boot-Camp

I know I am supposed to be doing the I Heart Faces challenge, but today is "Elf", and I don't have anything 'Elf-ey'!
So I am going to back up and give a little Aaron update!

Monday morning he left the house to go to MEPS to take another test.
However, Tuesday we all went down there to say our final farewell! 
He was able to sit with us a lot of the waiting time, which was nice.
Then he swore in again.

He's a sailor!

Swearing...

After he swore in again we sat for another chunk of time.
Then we heard them call the Great Lakes Group, and off he went to get his stuff.
This picture is blurry but his face captures his mood!

He is ready to go!

There he goes..

Into the white van he went.

I can say I had much emotion. I wasn't happy, I wasn't sad. Not in a mean way, it's just how I felt.
He's been away from home before so, It not a first.
Plus we'll see him 8.5 weeks.

Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

If he is going to go into the military, he navy is a good one!