Monday, November 5, 2012

Prayer Request

Hey Guys, for those of you who thought I died.
I'm alive.
I've been busy with all the blog designing!

Anyway, right now Joshua is in Philadelphia at Shriner's Hospital.
Aaron's20thBDay3
We just got a text from my Mom saying that they were thrilled with his abilities!
Right now they want to concentrate on the lower half of his body.
So they are casting his legs.

Would you please pray for Joshua?
He is tried from appointments all day, and sleeping in an unfamiliar hotel last night.
No doubt he will have some sour (and sweet) feeling about the casts!
Pray that he will cooperate, and listen!

I'll post when he gets home!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that is not very good! :( I will pray for him!

~*Chantelle*~

Lauren said...

I'll most certainly be praying for Joshua! Poor guy!