Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Won't Sugar Coat It...

Today was awful (in my opinion).
Last night my parents nor Josh got sleep.
So again we had a very tired boy.

He also wasn't eating very much today.
A little yogurt, some goldfish, grapes, and chicken nuggets.
StressfulDay
He played for awhile this morning, scooting around on his bum.
But the whining.
Oh that whining.
I'm sorry for him, and I know he hurts, but I drives me crazy!

Thankfully, I can remove myself.
But my poor mother, she can't just go hide in her room! :)

Please, please, please!
Pray for him.
That the soreness will ease, and he'll eat, and sleep.
He only took a 20 minute nap.

If you want to see pictures and hear about his appointment, you read my Mom's post.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I feel so bad for him :) he's only three! Hopefully you'll all get a good night's rest tonight, I'll be praying for Joshua too!