Monday, July 23, 2012

Gotcha Joshua!!!

Oh My! What a morning!
Sorry I haven't posted the last few days.
I caught whatever Lily had and have been feeling very poorly.
My Mom has been posting on her blog so you can see our last few days there.

We have Joshua!! O MY GOSH! He is absolutley ADORBLE!
He was SOOO scared at first.
But he didn't cry!
DSC_0155
He held on to Mama and looked very overwhelmed and confused.

DSC_0159

DSC_0166
We gave him some toys and he just sat there.
DSC_0181 DSC_0183 DSC_0188 DSC_0217 DSC_0240 DSC_0258 DSC_0262 DSC_0268
As you can see the smiles came! And they kept going!
We showed him bubbles and he began squeeling!
Right now it's nap time.
There are soo many picures! But it takes FOREVER to upload them so... little at a time!
One Less Orphan Today!
Ya Hooooo!

4 comments:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

YAY! I'v been waiting for this post! He's adorable, Emma! Love his smile. :)

God bless you!
Joy :)

Ruthie said...

Yea yea yea yea yea!!! Finally!!!! I am so happy for y'all!!!!

Lauren said...

I am so happy for you! Joshua looks SO happy! I think that our Luke first was scared too, and then he warmed up :) He IS adorable!
Rats, to bad you got what Lily had!

Abby said...

So happy! He SOO cute!