Saturday, July 14, 2012

Getting Ready... ish

I am so proud of myself! I didn't think I was gonna get to blog today!
But, here I am. Typing away!

I just wanna say:
The packing has, BEGUN!
My Mom wants all the packing done by tomorrow night!
Like geez Mom, what do you want me to wear until wed.?
Billions of crazy loads of laundry are being done,
and Josh's clothes are amongst them!!!
getting ready collage
We got a bed for Josh! Wooopie!
And we have a bed set for it! (Totally adorable)
Oh, Yeah! And a car-seat, gotta have one of those!

Ain't his lil' Hawaiian shirt and swim trunks too cute!
Still gotta say girl clothes are more fun! 

Just in case you wanted to know, I had Tropical Smoothie for lunch! ;)

2 comments:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Woohoo! It's getting close! :) Love the clothes and stuff. We actually bought the same little sippy cup for Luke when we got him. :)

God bless you!
Joy :)

Lauren said...

hee hee, loved the end :)