Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sisters

Quite frankly, Lily is the best sister EVER!
She pretty much does whatever I tell her.
And she loves coming in my room, to listen to my music, and take pictures with my camera.
She also likes to wreck my room so it looks like a tornado hit it!
But how can you tell that adorable face "No" ?

Oh ya! Did I tell you she imitates my every move?
Ya, it get's kinda old.

And copies every pose.

But hey, you gotta admit. She does a good job.


Like I said the BEST sista, EVER.

And that's all there is to say.

Period.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey, that sounds a lot like someone I know! Like maybe LUKE? Oh, yes indeedy!

You got to love them though! They are so cute! They are learning from there GOOD examples, right? :)

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Hi Emma! :)

Aww! My little brother, Luke, is the same way. He loves hanging with us, no matter where we are. He just wants to be there. But you're right--how can you say no? :)

And you just made me want to go back to China and get a little sister even more! :D

God bless you!
Joy :)

Grace said...

Your sister is so cute!! I have a little brother adopted from Guatemala, he is five. I wish I had a little sister, but I little brothers are always good too!