Friday, March 16, 2012

The Door

I started to post this last Wednesday, but never finished. And blogger didn't save it so I forgot to post!

Our door was definitely at the end of it's life. The whole front was dying. To close the door you had to slam it, and I mean slam it. Not practical when you've got a 2 year old sleeping upstairs. So we finally got a new one!! Woohooo!



The ripped the entire front door out, leaving a huge gap in our house!

The Great Gap

The Remains

Our Neighbors must have thought we were nuts!

The Siding

Here comes the new door.

It's In!!

Lily.. watching.

It's so perty! (Strange it looks like the last one! :)

Welcome!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yeah, I hate it when it doesn't save my posts, it makes me sad:(

Wow! I like your new door! The only thing we've ever had "re-done" or "built" was a 3rd car garage!

Thank you for posting!
I enjoy your posts!