Friday, December 30, 2011

broken...

To write these words grieves my heart deeply. But I know this must have been the best thing for Luke. Luke passed away on Monday after become ill on Christmas day. The reason for his death is unknown, and that's what makes it all the more difficult. I would not have been able to write this post only a day ago, but now I am beginning to accept this difficult and heart breaking experience. Looking at his pictures makes it hard to imagine he is no longer alive and with us. His face is always filled with life and joy.

This picture was taken Christmas morning. Luke is holding all of our gifts we sent him.


I love you Luke, you've changed so many lives!

2 comments:

The Langley Family said...

Emma,

Your words about Luke were beautiful. I'm so sorry that you won't get to see him on this side of heaven. You're a great big sister and you were a blessing to him. I'm praying for you and your family.

Ms. Cindy

Lauren said...

I am so sorry for you. I am sooo sorry for you. My little brother just came home not to long ago, and I would be heartbroken if he died. I am praying for you. I am bery sorry!
~Lauren